Handcrafted Japanese chopstick rest to add some Asian flavour to your dinner experience.
- Each piece takes several weeks to create by our Japanese ceramicist
- Firstly, the clay is hand-shaped and placed to dry for upto two weeks
- Soft clay is then fired once in an electric kiln to produce hard ceramic
- Afterwards the ceramic would be painted with glaze
- It would be fired a second time in the kiln to provide the unique colour and shine
- The final piece reflects the ceramicist's unique point of view
- Dimensions: 10(L) x 2(D) x 1(H) cm
- Shipping charge SGD20 for orders below SGD100.
- Free shipping for orders above SGD100.
This is a handcrafted product from natural materials, any irregularities of colour or texture are part and parcel of making this such a unique piece.